Learn more about Havenwyck Hospital or some of the services available by using the following resources:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – The National Alliance on Mental Illness is a mental health advocacy organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) – The mission of NIMH is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery and cure.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA) – SAMHSA’s mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities.
- National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA’s mission is to lead the nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
- Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority – Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority is a public agency that serves Oakland County by providing public mental health services to adults with serious mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbances and persons with developmental disabilities.
Action Alliance Partnership
As a proud supporter of the National Action Alliance on Suicide Prevention, Havenwyck Hospital provides education and resources to the communities we serve. Watch our video below to learn more:
The National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention (Action Alliance), a public-private partnership, has partnered with Havenwyck Hospital, to strengthen the country’s clinical capacity to provide innovative suicide prevention and care. The partnership significantly advances one of the central priorities of the Action Alliance – to transform health systems and reduce suicides—and marks Havenwyck Hospital’s commitment to be at the leading edge of the transformation.
To learn more, please visit the Action Alliance website.