Learn more about Havenwyck Hospital or other services available by following some of the following resource links:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – The National Alliance on Mental Illness is a mental health advocacy organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and families affected by mental illness.
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) – The mission of NIMH is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery and cure.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA) – SAMHSA’s mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America’s communities.
- National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) – NIDA’s mission is to lead the nation in bringing the power of science to bear on drug abuse and addiction.
- Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority – Oakland County Community Mental Health Authority is a public agency that serves Oakland County by providing public mental health services to adults with serious mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbances and persons with developmental disabilities.