- Last name beginning with A through L: Tuesday and Saturday, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Last name beginning with M through Z: Thursday and Sunday, 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- All patients may have visitors during posted hospital visiting hours unless otherwise limited by a physician’s orders and/or individualized treatment plan provisions.
- Special permission for visitation outside of regular posted visiting hours may be granted by physician decision and reflected on the treatment plan. Occasionally, these decisions are based upon the hospital having the necessary additional staff to supervise the visit. These visits are closely supervised and should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Visitors under the age of 18 may not visit unless there has previously been a special order by a physician, and they are accompanied by a parent of the patient.
- Attorneys and clergy may visit at any reasonable time per patient request.
- Children are not to be left unattended at any time in any area of the hospital.
- Admissions department will welcome and sign in any patient visitors.
- Each visitor is required to wear a visitor identification through the duration of their visit.
- Only two visitors over the age of 18 are allowed at a time.
- For patients: Please send any valuable or irreplaceable items back with trusted visitors. Havenwyck Hospital is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
Note: Administration reserves the right to search all visitors. Visitors violating any rules set forth in policy will be asked to leave and will not be permitted to return until cleared by the administration.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, the following items are NOT permitted on units during visitation:
- Lighters or matches
- Purses, bags, jackets, briefcases
- Any outside food or beverages
- Electronics of any kind, cell phones, chargers, accessories, keys
- Weapons or drugs of any kind including prescription
Child and adolescent visitation are reserved for immediate family only. All visitation is supervised by Havenwyck staff and takes places in the Havenwyck dining room, however, some circumstances may require visitation to take place on the unit.
- Monday and Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays,* 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
*Holidays include New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
For the security and privacy of our patients, all visitors must adhere to the following rules:
- Present valid photo ID at time of check-in
- Visitation is limited to two immediate family members at a time
- Visitors must be over the age of 18
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to posted visitation time to allow for the check-in process
- Outside food and beverages are strictly prohibited
- Any item brought in for a patient must be previously vetted by a staff member — do not give items directly to patients.