Havenwyck Hospital is a Joint Commission-accredited and licensed psychiatric and substance abuse facility overlooking Lake Galloway in Auburn Hills, Michigan. We specialize in providing behavioral health and substance abuse services to children, adolescents and adults.
Havenwyck Hospital offers a full continuum of care with specialized psychiatric programs:
- Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Child & Adolescent Inpatient Psychiatric Program
- Mental Health Residential Treatment Program – Child/Adolescent
- Sexual Impulse Disorder Residential Program – Male Adolescent
- Partial Day Hospital Program – Adult
- Partial Day Hospital Program – Child/Adolescent
- Substance Abuse Treatment
For assessments & admissions 24 hours a day, call the Intake Center at 1-800-401-2727 or 248-373-9200.